Hydrafacial in CharlotteView Gallery
The HydraFacial takes an ordinary facial to the next level, promoting gloriously revitalized, blemish-free skin. Without the use of harsh lasers, the HydraFacial resurfaces the skin and then infuses it with vital nourishment in the form of customized serums. Through the patented mechanisms of cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, and replenishing, the HydraFacial can address a wide array of skin conditions, including rosacea and hyperpigmentation, in around one hour with minimal discomfort or downtime.
What Is a HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is a multi-step treatment for removing dirt, oil, debris, makeup, and toxins from the complexion and then boosting the skin’s resilience with customized nutrients. It helps to revive tired, dull facial contours that are prone to sagging and wrinkles and hydrates the skin to create a more youthful, glowing appearance.
The HydraFacial employs several unique steps that are seamlessly performed together during your session to achieve flawless results:
- Cleansing and exfoliation – The skin’s surface is first cleansed with the HydraFacial patented tool. During the process, the outermost skin layer made up of dead cells, debris, and dirt is removed. The process is gentle yet effective.
- A mild chemical peel – Glycolic acid and salicylic acid are used to gently exfoliate the skin, removing blackheads, bacteria, and oil from the depths of the pores.
- Extracting the pores – Utilizing a patented Vortex-Fusion device, the HydraFacial is able to strip the skin of its impurities. Powerful suctioning is performed without damage to the healthy skin cells. Patients are able to see the immediate effects of their treatment by looking at the collected impurities in the cup attached to the vacuum.
- Nourishing the skin with vital nutrients – As the final step, your skin is infused with a customized serum. The formulation includes antioxidants, peptides, collagen, and other nutrients and is engineered to promote skin hydration and elasticity. Clients walk away feeling refreshed and invigorated.
What are the benefits of a HydraFacial?
- Non-irritating, gentle, and relaxing
- Helps reduce wrinkles and lines
- Firms, hydrates, and smooths the skin
- Combats hyperpigmentation and enlarged pores
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Corrects oily skin
- Reduces acne scarring
- Infuses the skin with nourishing vitamins and antioxidants
- Brightens a dull complexion
- Removes blemish-forming bacteria
- Heals sun damage
- Enhances self-confidence and self-image
Who is a good candidate for a HydraFacial?
Thanks to its gentle, painless application, the HydraFacial is appropriate for all skin types and tones. Even those with sensitive skin can benefit. The serums used during the infusion stage of the process are tailored to your individual needs and cosmetic concerns. To find out more about how a HydraFacial can refresh and upgrade your look, schedule a private consultation with us today!
What should I do after my HydraFacial?
After a HydraFacial, patients may experience some minor redness or tightness in the skin. These side effects fade quickly and are not typically severe enough to prevent the client from returning to work or school after their session. However, there are certain things to avoid after your treatment, outlined below.
- Steer clear of sun exposure and tanning beds for 72 hours after a HydraFacial.
- The morning after your HydraFacial, don’t use over-the-counter cleansing products. Only use the PCA Facial Wash or Hydropeptide Exfoliating Cleanser.
- Use the Hydropeptide SPF 30 sunscreen daily for 3-5 days after your session.
- Avoid topical Retin-A for the first 48 hours.
- Avoid waxing the skin for 48 hours.
- Avoid medium to deep chemical peels and laser therapies for 2 weeks after a HydraFacial.
- Avoid over-the-counter acne medications for the first 48 hours.
- Don’t use makeup for the first 24 hours.
Why choose the Medspa at
Criswell & Criswell Plastic Surgery?
From our state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology to the supportive, friendly demeanor of our team members, we go the extra mile to ensure your experience at the Criswell & Criswell Plastic Surgery Medspa is relaxing, rewarding, and rejuvenating. We create a customized skincare regimen that addresses the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, lines, folds, volume loss, sagging skin, hyperpigmentation, and more. And the personalized attention you receive doesn’t end once your session is complete. We follow up with you to ensure you are happy with your results, and we offer medical-grade skincare products to extend the longevity of your outcome.