Chemical PeelsView Gallery
Chemical peels are the lightest form of skin resurfacing, and are an important adjunct to skincare. They will smooth and soften your skin, brighten your complexion, minimize pore size, and reduce discoloration. Chemical peels are designed to maximize and expedite the results that can be achieved through skincare, and typically our Esthetician’s will recommend them every 2-4 weeks. Below we have listed the large variation of chemical peels we can customize for our patients. Schedule a consultation with one of Esthetician’s to specify which Micro Peel would be best suited to your skin’s condition.
Obagi blue radiance peel
Formulated by Obagi, this Micro Peel is a “lunch-time peel” with minimal flaking or down time. Not to be confused with the ‘Obagi Blue Peel’, this peel causes very little discomfort, and can address small skin irregularities at once. Best suited to deliver results in the appearance of skin complexion and texture. Recommended every two weeks.
Glo therapeutics chemical peels
- Glo TCA 15%- This peel takes care of aging skin, smooth’s fine lines, and overall tone of the skin.
- Alpha Beta 17%- Refines surface texture and lessens uneven tone while cleansing blemishes.
- Glo Triplex- Purifies acne prone skin. Enhances tone and texture.
- Salicylic 30%- Deeply cleanses pores with antiseptic properties, treats acne and rejuvenates skin.
- Glycolic 60%- Aggressively promotes the repair and regeneration of skin. By stimulating healthy cell growth, this peel improves the image of aging and photo damaged skin as well as acne. This peel also helps to smooth texture, soften fine lines, and even skin tone.